Services we offer
IBST offers the following services:
With a large and diverse consortium of industrial and academic members to draw from, IBST is able to offer a wide range of partnering opportunities and opportunities to develop new research/development projects relating to bio-sensing systems. We can help you find partners to turn research into products or research collaborators to provide solutions to real-world problems. By consolidating talents and experience from across a range of subject areas we are able to respond to larger challenges presented by industry and public sector.
Our Technology Profile is specially designed for ambitious companies keen to understand their potential. We have a team of experts ready to help you get the best possible performance from your technology or technology concepts.
Consultancy and project management
IBST provides consultancy and project management in our areas of research expertise. We can:
- Help put you in touch with the right partners
- Help you develop outline proposals, collaboration agreements and project resource plans and costs
- Review proposals and help you find funding sources and provide support for funding applications
- Provide independent evaluation of technologies
- Undertake technology reviews and feasibility studies
- Manage projects as part of a project team
- Act as an independent project officer
IBST offers a number of promotional opportunities including:
- Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition space at IBST events
- Opportunities to showcase your organisation’s technologies and skills
- Publicity for your events and relevant news items
- Exposure of your organisation to international markets
IBST coordinates a number of events and activities to promote knowledge exchange and collaboration across diverse sectors including one-to-one partnering opportunities, networking events and workshops. IBST also runs a biannual Bio-Sensing Technology conference.
IBST is also able to run bespoke training courses on request.
Our e-newsletters and e-alerts keep the bio-sensing technology community updated with news and information about the latest technologies and opportunities, including funding programmes, conferences and events. Email us to subscribe.